Stop selling and help customers buy…more!
This unique training course features a complete set of customer-centric skills for better up and cross-selling on the phone, on-line and face-to-face.
The course is ideal for all telephone sales, email and online sales teams, showroom staff and retail sales people.
This course “Service with a Sale” is now available as a blended-learning, half day course with mobile app, in partnership with the Institute of Microtraining UK.
“Learn more in less time – the ideal solution for practical business skills training.”
The Institute of Microtraining UK has a proven system of effective training. It combines the best of traditional classroom training and mixes it up with mobile app technology. Less time away from the desk reduced costs and more applied learning points.
Also available as an in-house training event or attend an open course. Prices from £99 per person +VAT. Full e-learning online course and mobile phone app included with all live training workshops.
It is a one-day in-company training course with follow-up e-learning course. It will help to improve both sales and customer service skills, attitudes and results. Proven content, expert trainers, on your premises.
“Customer friendly selling skills and sales ‘systems’ that can make sales whilst maintaining a positive service experience.”
This is an interactive and a very practical customer service and sales skills improvement training workshop. Creating or generating new business and increased sales is becoming an increasingly important issue for many organisation’s customer service process. The experience of a customer before, during and after a purchase is now one of the most important differentiators of our product or service. However, it takes skill, careful preparation, and the creation of effective ‘models’ and methods, even perhaps using formal approaches and scripts. This programme can help you with this, in a very practical way.
It is generally accepted that satisfied customers are more loyal, spend more money and more likely to recommend you and business to others. Delivering Brilliant Service with a Sale is also more efficient and can save time, money and energy. Other benefits include improved staff morale and improved customer retention.
Benefits for attendees
More confidence in dealing with all types of sales situation, plus new skills and techniques to help achieve more success and positive customer experiences. A unique feature of the course is that it addresses both the service standards, attitudes and sales skills people use in addition to their technical knowledge. How to make sales whilst carefully managing expectations, honestly and clearly, is a core part of the training course objectives.
Who will benefit
It is suitable for all sales and service staff, including showroom staff, sales representatives, retail staff, telephone sales and account managers. It is also ideal for customer-service focused staff and those staff who might not think of themselves as ‘sales people’ but who nonetheless have a key role in generating additional sales for the company.
Key learning points include
- Customer friendly selling skills and sales ‘systems’ that can make sales whilst keeping a positive service experience. This is includes face to face, on-line, by email or on the telephone.
- Use a range of proven best practice customer-friendly sales techniques, tools and skills to differentiate your service and help customer feel they are buying, and not just being sold too.
- How to differentiate your sales approach based on customer need, spend and personality.
- Understand customer expectations and make sure you do not ‘over-sell’. That is promising more than your company or product can deliver. This will give you more confidence to make sales whilst carefully managing expectations, honestly and clearly.
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the day and develop your service and sales skills to a new level of professionalism.
- Making every call and customer count with a great service attitude and sales ability.
- Techniques to create an industry-leading buying experience for increased sales and customer loyalty.
- Best practice call / meeting handling using the 4Cs Model: Connect and Consult, Convince and Commit.
- If appropriate, helping your customers to buy, and buy more using options, suggestions and follow-up.
- Practice and planning sessions, including best practice sales skills. Plus plenty of very proven and practical sales top-tips and ideas.
Full e-learning online course included with all live training workshops. Run in-house or attend an open course. Prices from £99 per person +VAT.
Six essential main topic areas
- What your customer wants you to know – service, upselling and sales techniques that work.
- The customer-centric sales model.
- Customer connecting skills – rapport skills, qualification and positioning.
- Consulting – creating opportunities with focused questioning, listening, empathy and analysis skills.
- Convincing, plus up-selling and cross-selling techniques.
- Concluding – helping customers to make the best decision for them and you.
Key learning points include:
- The best tried and tested customer service-based sales skills, on the phone, on-line, by email and face-to-face.
- How to make every customer feel valued.
- How to differentiate your sales approach.
- If appropriate, helping your customers to buy now and buy more using options, personality, suggestions and follow-up.
- Understand how to manage customer expectations and deliver more than you promise, consistently and deliberately.
Download training course brochure