Better business writing skills – blended learning
Open course held at Cranfield University, near Milton Keynes on 24th February 2017 9.30 to 13.00
Also available as an in-house course on your premises with free customisation.
- Free pre-course assessment of each participants written materials
- 3.5 hours very practical workshop – use microtraining methodology
- Small group size – from 6 to 15 people
- Free online eLearning and mobile App – for maximum knowledge and skills transfer
- Free post-course follow-up with online webinar and email coaching newsletter
- Open or in-house formats – half day workshop
- From £99 + VAT (full details on request)
Half-day interactive training workshop with online eLearning App for use after training.
Main learning goals and target group
This very practical workshop and elearning microtraining programme covers all aspects of preparing, writing, proofing, editing and producing high-quality letters and emails. It is ideal for all staff who communicate using emails and letters, especially administration, customer service and technical staff. Available on an in-house basis.
- Write any document in a way that radiates competence and courtesy every time.
- Use more effective openings and endings – starting off right and ending correctly.
- Getting the balance right between formal and informal.
- Email etiquette – the do’s and don’ts of email sending and management at work.
- How to use the right style and tone when delivering bad news, apologising or resetting expectations.
- Editing techniques and skills practice to get your documents right first time.
- Content, objectives, planning, type and structure
- Good composing skills for emails, letter writing and good business written English
- Editing skills and proofreading techniques
- Participants work on their own real-life documents; objectively editing and proofreading working in pairs.
- Email etiquette and email best practice
- Including the ten do’s and don’ts of email sending, legal, organisational and security issues, plus rules and standards for better emails.
All open courses are held at Conway House, Cranfield University, MK43 0AL
From £99 per person plus VAT. Full details sent on request.
Other open courses:
31st March : Brilliant Customer Service
28th April : Telephone Skills
26th May : Time Management
30th June : Sales Conversation Skills
28th July : Customer complaint handling
To reserve your place on a open course, please click here