Increased sales and greater customer satisfaction.
This results-focused and interactive training course covers all aspects of customer service-based sales skills, knowledge and attitude. It is an ideal course for all:
- Retail and showroom staff
- Telephone and online sales staff
- Technical and trade sales
Business benefits: Delivering better service with increased sales is also more efficient, plus can save time, money and effort. Other benefits include improved staff morale and improved customer retention.
Benefits for attendees: Increased job performance (more satisfied customers and increased sales) through new ideas, skills, techniques and insights plus motivation and positive attitude.
Full e-learning online course included with all live training workshops. Run in-house or attend an open course. Prices from £99 per person +VAT.
Six essential main topic areas
- What your customer wants you to know – service, upselling and sales techniques that work.
- The customer-centric sales model.
- Customer connecting skills – rapport skills, qualification and positioning.
- Consulting – creating opportunities with focused questioning, listening, empathy and analysis skills.
- Convincing, plus up-selling and cross-selling techniques.
- Concluding – helping customers to make the best decision for them and you.
Key learning points include:
- The best tried and tested customer service-based sales skills, on the phone, on-line, by email and face-to-face.
- How to make every customer feel valued.
- How to differentiate your sales approach.
- If appropriate, helping your customers to buy now and buy more using options, personality, suggestions and follow-up.
Understand how to manage customer expectations and deliver more than you promise, consistently and deliberately.