This interactive training course covers all aspects of technical, IT and help-desk support skills. It is ideal for all types and sizes of organisation, plus internal IT, accounting, HR, procurement and facilities support staff.
“Advanced problem solving with improved telephone skills, email and face to face communication. Faster, more positive and responsive skills, knowledge and attitude.”
Half-day practical live course with full online e-learning course for 12 months.
Technical Support Skills Training – available as an in-house and open course. – is full of proven and very practical skills to raise standards and support levels.
This course “Technical Support Skills” is now available as a blended-learning, half day course with mobile app, in partnership with the Institute of Microtraining UK.
“Learn more in less time – the ideal solution for practical business skills training.”
The Institute of Microtraining UK has a proven system of effective training. It combines the best of traditional classroom training and mixes it up with mobile app technology. Less time away from the desk reduced costs and more applied learning points.
Also available as an in-house training event or attend an open course. Prices from £99 per person +VAT. Full e-learning online course and mobile phone app included with all live training workshops.
Who should attend?
Everyone, but especially all IT, help-desk, administration, technical and support staff.
Not just happy users and customers…delivering brilliant customer service is also more efficient and can save time, money and energy. Other benefits include improved staff morale and improved customer retention and goodwill.
Benefits for attendees
More confidence in dealing with all types of customer situation, plus new skills and techniques to help achieve greater success and positive customer experiences.
Available as an in-house training event or attend an open course. Prices from £99 per person +VAT. Full e-learning online course included with all live training workshops.
Technical Support Skills Training – six essential main topic areas
- Technical support role-models – learning from others.
- Defining your customer’s experience and how to add value.
- Customer service core skills – including first and last impressions, questioning and listening skills
- Can-do! Developing your customer personality, habits, behaviours and attitude.
- Best-practice communication skills – Telephone skills, email etiquette and written skills, face to face communication
- Problems into opportunities – the skills and techniques for service recovery.
Key learning points include:
- The best tried and tested technical customer support skills and techniques
- How to make every customer or user feel valued and important.
- Become more pro-active and polished in delivering solutions to technical or user support problems.
- Use a range of best-practice customer / user support and service techniques, tools and skills.
- Understand how to manage customer / user expectations and how to say no nicely.
- Techniques to maintain a positive attitude and manage peak workloads.
- How to develop your service and support skills to a new level of professionalism.
- Satisfy complainers, calm upset customers or users and regain goodwill.
- Improved telephone skills for all types of calls and support queries.